Hi guys!
Jul 17, 2013 at 11:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

FoReIgnMoLe

New Head-Fier
Hey guys,

I finally gave in and decided to create an account here due to the fact that I have to ask questions and talk to people now instead of lurking anonymously in the forums for the past 3 years.  I am just starting out in the whole audiophile territory (I don't consider myself an audiophile yet... my headphones aren't good enough at all).  The equipment I have are pretty cheap compared to the equipment most of you all have; however, I do aspire to get up there sometime in the future.  I am going to be in college this fall, so money is a huge issue for me haha. I currently have Sennheiser HD439s, Audio Technica CKN70s (from Japan), Klipsch Image S4is, Klipsch Image S3s, Fiio E6, MacBook Pro Retina 15in, Asus Xonar DX, anddd a 2008 Fender American Stratocaster (haha for those who play guitar).  I hope to learn a lot here!

-FoReIgnMoLe

Jul 18, 2013 at 12:56 AM Post #2 of 5
Welcome to head-fi.

3 years and you didn't make an account till now?! Kind of surprising lol.

Jul 18, 2013 at 12:59 AM Post #3 of 5
Hello!

Welcome to Head-Fi! :D 

No, you do not need a massive audio collection to get along. A small set-up is more than enough to get good listening section!

I myself have only one!

Billson :)

Jul 18, 2013 at 1:04 AM Post #4 of 5
Quote:
Welcome to head-fi.

3 years and you didn't make an account till now?! Kind of surprising lol.

Because his wallet wasn't prepared haha 

Welcome! 

Jul 18, 2013 at 1:37 AM Post #5 of 5
Welcome to head-fi.

You don't need expensive gear to be an audiophile 
size]

There are certain headphones that are in the sub 150~ range that either matches or can even outclass the higher tiers.

And finally, sorry about your wallet :wink:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back