Hi everybody!
Dec 24, 2005 at 3:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Rock&Roll Ninja

1000+ Head-Fier
Hi everybody!

I just enlisted onto your forum yesterday. So I started this thread to say Hi. I found the sight while googling for some reviews of potential headphone upgrades for my iPod. (I just ordered some Senn PX100w's).

I can only hope that someday my headphone rig is as cool as some of your more experienced members. I'm not 100% on what every upgrade does, but I think my next purchase may be a tube amp. They sure look cool.
biggrin.gif

Dec 24, 2005 at 4:05 AM Post #3 of 10
"Enlisted"? We're not a section of the armed forces or a cult, but we'll welcome anyone who wants to jump in this sad hole of endless nothing.

And uh . . surry bout yer wallet.

Dec 24, 2005 at 4:25 AM Post #5 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by hungrych
Speak for yourself man!
biggrin.gif

You part of that secret RS cult that people are constantly alluding to???

Dec 24, 2005 at 10:53 AM Post #6 of 10
Welcome aboard to Head-Fi, leave your wallets at the front door as it will serve no purpose here. You won't have enough cash to keep your wallet or your pockets full with upcoming upgrades to your rig. Enjoy the ride and enjoy the music.

Dec 24, 2005 at 2:56 PM Post #8 of 10
Welcome aboard Ninja! May your stay be a happy one, we're all perfectly normal here so don't worry you're in good company.

<dances round coffee table dressed as a chicken>

Dec 24, 2005 at 9:37 PM Post #9 of 10
Welcome Rock&Roll Ninja.
When you are new here you are expected to study study study, and spend spend spend.
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
icon10.gif

Limit your upgrades to no more than 7 a week though.
biggrin.gif

Seriously, if you do more research than spending, you (and your wallet) will be very happy here.

Dec 24, 2005 at 9:51 PM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.PD

Seriously, if you do more research than spending, you (and your wallet) will be very happy here.

LOL...maybe I should send him one money order....
biggrin.gif

Amicalement

EDIT:
Upgrades.....yes.....one advice: avoid buying new. The for sale forum, a dangerous place for your financial health, is the way to go. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back