Hi All!
Jan 26, 2017 at 2:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

asakura89

New Head-Fier
Heyy hoo all members!

I'm the new guy here. So I would like to introduce myself. Although I knew Head Fi for a long time. Around 2013 maybe, but I'm not, yet, devote myself to this hobby. But at that time I already had an iPod Video 5.5 which I listen to anytime and I brought anywhere.

My first discover about audiophile was when my gf bought a philips mp3 player and I bought a philips earbud. That when I realize all earphone didn't have same sounding. I enjoy more philips bud than iPod.

After a year my bud chord are snapped (I often wear it when sleeping). I back to new apple earpod which introduced with iPhone 5. Then the chord snapped too after 3 years.

After that I'm in a vacuum on listening to iPod. Then my co-worker introduced me with VE monk (first gen). I started to brought my iPod to work. Then he saw my iPod, tried it, and ask me to sell it. When I say no he then talk about DAP which I call player at that time. After that talk I try too dig up some info on audio and brought some gear.

FiiO M3 was the first then X3II was second and I still used it until now. My current setup is FiiO X3II, Ordnance .22 and Edifier H185P which I use in turn with VE monk+ or TYHi-Z. And right now I'm saving to buy QP1R one day.

That's all from me. Because I'm new here. Don't hesitate to scold me or give me advice. I'll eat anything. Really.

Nice to meet you all. :thumbsup:

Jan 26, 2017 at 3:05 PM Post #2 of 4
Hi, I am also new with only two thread posts so far!

I have come from a hi-fi background but thanks to technology now exclusively listen to flac files from phone. Have yet to try hi-res media players and amps. Ivan currently in the market for £100+- IEM's to travel to work. Heavy metal all the way!!

Jan 26, 2017 at 3:08 PM Post #3 of 4
Heyy hoo all members!

I'm the new guy here. So I would like to introduce myself. Although I knew Head Fi for a long time. Around 2013 maybe, but I'm not, yet, devote myself to this hobby. But at that time I already had an iPod Video 5.5 which I listen to anytime and I brought anywhere.

My first discover about audiophile was when my gf bought a philips mp3 player and I bought a philips earbud. That when I realize all earphone didn't have same sounding. I enjoy more philips bud than iPod.

After a year my bud chord are snapped (I often wear it when sleeping). I back to new apple earpod which introduced with iPhone 5. Then the chord snapped too after 3 years.

After that I'm in a vacuum on listening to iPod. Then my co-worker introduced me with VE monk (first gen). I started to brought my iPod to work. Then he saw my iPod, tried it, and ask me to sell it. When I say no he then talk about DAP which I call player at that time. After that talk I try too dig up some info on audio and brought some gear.

FiiO M3 was the first then X3II was second and I still used it until now. My current setup is FiiO X3II, Ordnance .22 and Edifier H185P which I use in turn with VE monk+ or TYHi-Z. And right now I'm saving to buy QP1R one day.

That's all from me. Because I'm new here. Don't hesitate to scold me or give me advice. I'll eat anything. Really.

Nice to meet you all. :thumbsup:

Welcome to head-fi. We are very sorry about your wallet.

Jan 26, 2017 at 3:14 PM Post #4 of 4
Hi, I am also new with only two thread posts so far!

I have come from a hi-fi background but thanks to technology now exclusively listen to flac files from phone. Have yet to try hi-res media players and amps. Ivan currently in the market for £100+- IEM's to travel to work. Heavy metal all the way!!

I have one but never fond of 'em. Earbud still my choice. And a bit curious about headphone. Although I have to train my ears more to enjoy headphone.

Welcome to head-fi. We are very sorry about your wallet.

Thanks! :joy::joy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back