hfi-780 very very pleased
Oct 21, 2008 at 1:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Antony L

100+ Head-Fier
Hello there, after reading through the ultrasone threads i made my mind up to purchase the hfi-780 and try a step up from my px100s and ksc75s was a bit worried that my sorce may not be up to it (cowon d2 fiio) but i neednt have worried i am over the moon with these things and was nearly brought to tears with one of my classical tracks.
so with under 1 hour on them i am very happy and maybe they will impove even more in the weeks to come.
as regards shrill or bright i would say they are less so then my px100s (maybe the fiio helps) ,but its the seperation that im loving , all the lairs in those radiohead tracks anyway dont feel that i know enough about describing sound to convey my thoughts but i love the bass as well thats one of the reasons i avoided the senn 595s (same sort of price in the uk)
the little fiio is enough to give enough volume at 24 out of 50 on the d2
Anyway i know theres a thread already but just posted to say thanks for all the info and i can see why this gets adictive
smile_phones.gif

Oct 24, 2008 at 7:37 PM Post #4 of 4
cheers chaps , after a long nights waterjetting (u know how loud 1 inch stainless can be) its nice to have a good set of cans to relax with , the soundstage is expanding now and the bass is getting even better.
smile_phones.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back