HF-1 Officially Sold Out!
Nov 8, 2005 at 11:59 PM Post #46 of 61
I debated all weekend, whether to sign on, but i've splurged to much recently.
blink.gif

Nov 9, 2005 at 12:08 AM Post #47 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by PATB
As much as I like good ole #22, the RS-2 beats it in looks and sound. So the HF-1 can't possibly go over $500 in value. However, $300-$400 is a fair price for a mint pair of HF-1s
very_evil_smiley.gif

I will give you $2.00 and you pay shipping?
lambda.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 9, 2005 at 12:11 AM Post #48 of 61
It will be interesting too see what these will go for in a few years time.

I read on another forum that their members had heard about the HF-1's (soon after Todd announced them), and joined headfi so they could purchase them, so technically they aren't exclusively limited to headfi.

I feel sorry for the genuine members of headfi who, for whatever reasons, will miss out on these because of what happened above.

Nov 9, 2005 at 12:13 AM Post #49 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by AML

I read on another forum that their members had heard about the HF-1's (soon after Todd announced them), and joined headfi so they could purchase them, so technically they aren't exclusively limited to headfi.

I feel sorry for the genuine members of headfi who, for whatever reasons, will miss out on these because of what happened above.

yeah, that's pretty lame.
I need to get out to a meet so I can hear these things.

Nov 9, 2005 at 12:19 AM Post #50 of 61
i dont think i would sell them, i like them alot, not so big that i cant carry them with my ipod, but i hardly ever do that so who knows...

i wore them a lot for a week, and then my K1000's started talking to me saying "you know you like the crystal clear detail" we hugged and i told them i missed them, they are happily on my head again... you just cant out-do these headphones
icon10.gif

Nov 9, 2005 at 3:45 AM Post #52 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by AML

I joined Head-Fi because I had bought Grado SR-80's and wanted to share my new headphone experience with like-minded people. I happened to jump in right in the middle of the HF-1 buzz... I read about them for like a month or so and eventually broke down and bought some. I'm not a veteran Head-Fier... am I still legit?
confused.gif
wink.gif

Nov 9, 2005 at 3:59 AM Post #53 of 61
It's interesting to note that on the *day* Todd posted the HF-1 as being sold out, there are already three HF-1 threads in the Headphones For Sale / Trade forum.

Nov 9, 2005 at 7:21 AM Post #54 of 61
I have emailed TODD 3 times and not a single reply.. have called him too but can't get him.. NVM think i will go for the RS1 or the HF-2 is there is any... now i am contended with my MS2i
rs1smile.gif

Nov 9, 2005 at 11:43 AM Post #55 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrEcted1
I joined Head-Fi because I had bought Grado SR-80's and wanted to share my new headphone experience with like-minded people. I happened to jump in right in the middle of the HF-1 buzz... I read about them for like a month or so and eventually broke down and bought some. I'm not a veteran Head-Fier... am I still legit?
confused.gif
wink.gif

MrEcted1, i made no mention of needing to be a veteran headfier (i've only been here since April
smily_headphones1.gif
). The above was mentioned in regards to another audio forum whose members upon hearing about the HF-1's joined here to be able to purchase.

Nov 9, 2005 at 12:46 PM Post #57 of 61
The mother's been bugging me about a Christmas present for weeks and this just occurred to me this morning. Why didn't I think of it earlier?
frown.gif

*head*
*hit*
*keyboard*

Nov 9, 2005 at 12:57 PM Post #58 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by bryak
The mother's been bugging me about a Christmas present for weeks and this just occurred to me this morning. Why didn't I think of it earlier?
frown.gif

probably because you joined head-fi too late...

Quote:

*head*
*hit*
*keyboard*

ouch
frown.gif

Nov 9, 2005 at 3:06 PM Post #59 of 61
ooh, i'll just convince myself that the SR60's are just as good...maybe get alittle wood button to put over the SR60 and pretend i have HF-1's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back