Hey wondering if there is anybody out there that's tried the 50 cent or ludicrous headphones
Aug 6, 2013 at 9:39 PM Post #2 of 5
They are typical celeb/rapper endorsed bass heavy cans with not much accuracy. I have SOUL by Ludacris SL150 (for review) and don't like them at all. They're dark, veiled and heavily coloured towards the lower frequencies, with muddy bass response. I'm guessing the 50 cent would sound similar. There are far better headphones, Like V-Moda M80, Momentum's, Audio-Technica ATH-M50, Zoontec Zoro HD etc. I personally like the Zoro's.

Aug 6, 2013 at 9:55 PM Post #3 of 5
Quote:
They are typical celeb/rapper endorsed bass heavy cans with not much accuracy. I have SOUL by Ludacris SL150 (for review) and don't like them at all. They're dark, veiled and heavily coloured towards the lower frequencies, with muddy bass response. I'm guessing the 50 cent would sound similar. There are far better headphones, Like V-Moda M80, Momentum's, Audio-Technica ATH-M50, Zoontec Zoro HD etc. I personally like the Zoro's.

yeah but do you know of any wireless or bluetooth headphones that are good? because thats the only reason id buy the 50 cent ones

Aug 6, 2013 at 10:04 PM Post #4 of 5
I'd recommend you looking into the Sony MDR-1R bluetooth version.

Aug 6, 2013 at 10:14 PM Post #5 of 5
Agree with thegunner100: Sony MDR-1RB are very good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back