hey, what are some extremely comfortable headphones that are wearable for long time?
May 1, 2003 at 5:02 AM Post #31 of 34
Quote:

Originally posted by KentWang
Yo, Sony V6 with the velour mod is about $90 and very comfortable. I often wear them for 12 hours straight, and even fall asleep listening to them.

I second this one, but the cost is closer to $110. I bought the V6s from Millionbuy $70 + $8 shipping, and the pads from Beyer, $21 + $7 shipping. More money than I intended to spend but they are comfortable for hours on end, especially compared to the stock V6 pads.

May 1, 2003 at 5:29 AM Post #32 of 34
Oh, yeah and since the V6/7506 is closed, they contain sound real well. Their clean bass would be good for techno too. As you can tell from my sig, I listen to a lot of that stuff.

May 1, 2003 at 7:10 AM Post #33 of 34
Quote:

Originally posted by Rizumu
Dammit people would you actually read threads? He wants isolation...

Oops! Missed that. Can the HD600, they're open (pun intended).

Beyer DT770 or DT831. The AT's still apply, in what I said in my original response in this thread.

PS I disagree that V6/7506 has "good" isolation. It has mediocre isolation at best. I deliberately upgraded to the DT770's when I was working with a server right next to me. I can have conversations with the V6/7506 without taking them off (as long as I shut off the music). Though people usually think I'm being rude, so I still take them off. I can't do that with the DT770's. I have not heard the door knock with the AT's.

May 1, 2003 at 9:49 AM Post #34 of 34
I'm one of perhaps six people worldwide that rank the Grados in this league. Bend the headband and I can't distinguish 'em from my slightly less flimsy Koss cans.

It's all about pressure. Thumbtacks are perfectly uninteresting until you step on 'em.

DI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back