Hey, that 1337 AKG-Dealer guy is here again! Lets post some questions!
Nov 23, 2001 at 5:22 PM Post #16 of 27
Quote:

Originally posted by gloco
...they are ugly ugly ugly cans.

Well, everyone's entitled to an opinion, I guess, as long as you realize that yours is wrong.
rolleyes.gif
wink.gif

(I can only say this because I hear it a lot when I say that I don't think Pam Anderson is one of the most beautiful women in the world.)

Nov 23, 2001 at 5:35 PM Post #17 of 27
Quote:

After seeing the 600's in person i thought they were the crappiest looking cans i've ever seen for so much money. Just plain ugly and poor choice of parts to use to build them, at least the headband could've looked a little classier, reminds me of my friends kitchen!

I would figure, for $300 we would see something with a little more finesse,

Didn't you just purchase a couple of lower-end Grado's?
biggrin.gif

Nov 23, 2001 at 8:31 PM Post #19 of 27
Lower end Grados? LOL, yea i own the 60's and 100's, and yes they are ugly too, you should see the looks i get when i wear em. But hey, they dont remind me of my friends kitchen or bathroom like the 600's! As for the airliner/model known as Pam Am (all rights reserved), nah shes not my kind of gal, i prefer Tyra Banks (one can dream!).

George
smily_headphones1.gif

Just my humble, ok ok...very humble opinion
rolleyes.gif

Nov 23, 2001 at 9:08 PM Post #21 of 27
Quote:

But hey, they dont remind me of my friends kitchen or bathroom like the 600's!

Ok, you got me there.
biggrin.gif

I wouldn't have thought much of that reference, but I just saw my cousins' newly-redone kitchen last night for Thanksgiving dinner, and they have something called a Korean countertop (at least that's what they said) which looks like the HD600 headband.
tongue.gif

Nov 23, 2001 at 9:54 PM Post #23 of 27
Ah, I guess Corian would be it - they didn't quite spell it out for me, hehe.

Sorry to any Koreans who were offended.
eek.gif

Nov 27, 2001 at 1:40 AM Post #26 of 27
Hey Gluegun, we ever gonna get some responses to all these wonderful questions we asked?
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back