Hey, looking for some good headphones (under 300$)
Jul 27, 2013 at 2:32 AM Post #16 of 17
 Before you make your final choice on the headphones I recommend you check out the V-MODA Crossfade M-100. Fantastic set of cans and I think they would suit your tastes very well. Also as far a DAC goes are you also looking for an amp or maybe a DAC/amp combo unit? Portable or not? Also we need to know your budget for that as well. 

Dude I don't even know which is best, regarding combos and the like... I'm a n00b. So recommend me some stuff.  My max budget for anything besides a headphone is 100$, though I do think cheaper is always better. So if we can do it for 50$ or less that'd be cool. Portability isn't absolutely neccesary, because I have my desktop computer which is where I do a lot of my serious listening... But portability would be nice. 

Jul 27, 2013 at 3:37 AM Post #17 of 17
Quote:

Dude I don't even know which is best, regarding combos and the like... I'm a n00b. So recommend me some stuff.  My max budget for anything besides a headphone is 100$, though I do think cheaper is always better. So if we can do it for 50$ or less that'd be cool. Portability isn't absolutely neccesary, because I have my desktop computer which is where I do a lot of my serious listening... But portability would be nice. 

In that case the FiiO E07K is a good choice for you. It's a DAC and an amp in the same unit and it sells on Amazon for $89.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back