Hey Guys, Just Purchased the Sol Republic HD V10
Aug 12, 2013 at 11:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

asingh

New Head-Fier
And I am very happy with the purchase and for $89.67, it was a steal. The headphones are great for hip hop as they pack a powerful bass and also if you love electronic music. This is incredible. Definitely MUCH better than the Beats Solos.

I realize a lot of people don't like trendy looking headphones from new companies like SOL but you guys have to give it a chance. This isn't just another "Dre Beats" these are quality pair with VERY durable build. 

Only small Flaw I found that the speaker to cable connecter part of the cable was a bit thin but Nothing to really worry about. Here are some photos if you havn't seen them.

If you ever find yourself deciding between V10 and the V12 models, I recommend choosing the V10 because it is more well rounded (in my opinion). The V12 is a bit flat and the bass isn't as powerful. Also it is cheaper :D

Aug 12, 2013 at 11:49 PM Post #3 of 4
For that amount of money, i wouldn't mind buying a pair..for a friend maybe?. 

The $89 is a temporary price, or it is the RRP? 

Aug 12, 2013 at 11:56 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:
For that amount of money, i wouldn't mind buying a pair..for a friend maybe?. 

The $89 is a temporary price, or it is the RRP? 

if you go ot amazon and search Sol Republic HD you can see them listed at 89.67 but Not sure if it is limited because they are $129.99 at best buy. I got them price matched.

I am new to headphones and honestly these to me sound better than all the headphones i heard at best buy (numerous Sony MDR's, Senheisser HD's, PIoneer 2000, kiplisch, etc...)

You will not be disappointed. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back