Hey guys, I'm here for anohter recomendation.
Jan 26, 2012 at 4:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Easyxxz

New Head-Fier
It is a very sad day.. I left my sennheiser hd 25 ii's at my girlfriends house and her pit bull attacked my headphones.. Oh yea, time for an upgrade :)  Can you guys name a few good ones for me in the price range of 400-600$. Thanks!

Jan 26, 2012 at 4:20 PM Post #2 of 6
Sennheiser HD 600 or 650
Denon D5000
Ultrasone Pro 900 or 2900
... are ones I like.

It depends on your tastes.

Some people like Grados, Beyers, AKG, Audio Technica...

Jan 26, 2012 at 5:07 PM Post #4 of 6
The fact that you mention your cans were HD25 begs the question, will these be for portable use?
If so open cans, like some of those suggested, could be a problem.

Jan 27, 2012 at 12:26 AM Post #5 of 6
haha yea, sorry for the crappy details. My girlfriend walked in the room and i just hit send because she would have tripped out about the price range. lol its sooo worth it though. I like the senn's because i can wear them anywhere without people looking at me haha. and that i love the BASS. I'm really open to anything though. I've got some cash to work with.

my taste is like 75% hip hop, 10% electronica, 10% rock 5% vocals (country stuff)

Edit; Ultrasone's are making me smile right now.

Jan 28, 2012 at 6:24 PM Post #6 of 6

Quote:
Edit; Ultrasone's are making me smile right now.

Quote:
Can you guys name a few good ones for me in the price range of 400-600$. Thanks!

HFi780 if you want an aggressive and fun all rounder (sometimes looks like a cousin from the HD25).
Pro900 if you want mainly bass quantity and quality
Pro2900 The best all rounder of the three and one of the best headphone for the price, but open...

Quote:
i can wear them anywhere without people looking at me haha.

... with them, lot of people ll look at you,lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back