Hey guys! A couple questions here!
Sep 20, 2007 at 8:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

EroThraX

New Head-Fier
I'm thinking of buying these,

http://www.headphone.com/products/he...ser-hd-485.php

but I would like to know a few things before I buy:

My computers sound device is Realtek HD, and I heard a thing from someone saying ''they suck inless you have a soundcard'', since mine is onboard sound I'm worried they might sound bad (note, the only other headphones I've used on my computer are a cheap 10$ pair of sony ones, (MDR-101LP)

So I'm wondering if they still will sound amazing compared to what I have now.

Also I was looking into amps (I don't think I will get one, they're so expensive!) do they affect the sound greatly? I'm new into this audio stuff and yeah..

and! how would I burn these in? Should I just make a playlist in winamp of different genres of songs(Techo,Rock,Metal,Pop) Etc. and leave them playing while I'm at school and stuff? How long do you think it'll take?

Thanks!

-Ero

Sep 20, 2007 at 11:42 AM Post #2 of 3
Oh darn, I just did a bit more of research on them and found out there high in the bass :S (is this true, is it like REALLY loud?)
I've used headphones with no bass at all for years, so I don't know how my ears would take it. I think I'm stuck trying to find a cheap headphone again (50-100$)

I listen to probably all types of music, such as: Punk rock, rock, metal, some tecno, soft music, and alot of alternative

Do you think the HD485's would make the bass so loud you can't hear the voice/highs/mids or so? or where it would possibly cause ear to ache?

Are there any other good balanced all around headphones in that pricerange? 50-100$

Users who are viewing this thread

Back