HEY! Guy wearing AKG 240's at SFU library 7th floor!
Oct 28, 2005 at 8:09 PM Post #16 of 26
I grad from SFU, but have not noticed any nice headphones or earbuds while I was in school.

So you wear your grado to SFU?

Oct 28, 2005 at 8:12 PM Post #17 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by incognitoedleon
Best high end cans I've seen so far around my campus was a guy wearing Grado 225's. I whispered "whoa" and did a double take. Hope he didn't misunderstand and think I'm a homersexual.

LMAO
tongue.gif

Oct 28, 2005 at 8:22 PM Post #18 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by MarcusH
The strangest thing that happened this week was while wearing my UE10s on the train. I was leaving the train when some anonymous guy asked me something - I could barely understand a word so I quickly mimicked some sign language gestures, pointed at my UE10s like pretending them to be hearing aids and off he

LOL. MarcusH. It sounds your UE10 refit went well. Now you can barely hear what other people are saying.

Oct 28, 2005 at 8:43 PM Post #19 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by solvexyz
LOL. MarcusH. It sounds your UE10 refit went well. Now you can barely hear what other people are saying.

Ah unfortunately not - I had to turn up the volume in order to drown the chatter out, not the best solution but I wanted to listen to my UE10 *g*. The refit fixed some problems, it's been better than my first fit. Today I talked to Mike Flynn and he suggested I return my monitors to UE for another refit, I described my problems and he said he may be able to fix it.

Sry for thread-jacking.

Oct 28, 2005 at 11:04 PM Post #24 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa
Marcus,

*g*, what does it mean?

Lisa,

sry for the confusion, as Oink said *g*=grinning or smiling - next time I'll use the official smilies in order to prevent misunderstandings
wink.gif

I was smiling to myself because it's pretty idiotic to use my UE10 on the go while knowing that I don't get a decent seal until I get them refitted, but they sound so damn good that I had to take them with me
biggrin.gif

Marcus

Oct 28, 2005 at 11:40 PM Post #25 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by solvexyz
So you wear your grado to SFU?

only once or twice.

prolly less now that its winter, i'd hate for a stray raindrop to fall through the grilles

Oct 28, 2005 at 11:51 PM Post #26 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by MarcusH
Lisa,

sry for the confusion, as Oink said *g*=grinning or smiling - next time I'll use the official smilies in order to prevent misunderstandings
wink.gif

Marcus

Ah, thanks for clearing that up.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back