Hey any good sport earphones? How about monster isport victory vs monster inspiration in ear?
Jan 4, 2014 at 10:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

xDTx

New Head-Fier
I have a V moda m-80 but this is not going to fit when I am going to gym since it not good when you sweat a lot in the gym. I have a t jays one but the extension cable break and I use another long extension cable. I also have a cheap and normal sony earphone for android but I would like a better one. Well I was looking isport intensity or strive and powerbeat. Any good sport earphone. I just use it on gym(3-4 times per week and like 1-2 hour everytime). Which one is better between isport victory and inspiration in ear. I don`t have enough information for inspiration in ear since it is still new. I know that it is bentable. The isport look great but I can only find the green one in discount. I don`t like the color. Should I buy the inspiration in ear?

Jan 11, 2015 at 5:22 AM Post #2 of 4
I think best option for gym is Bluetooth and in ear option. I'm sportman and I hate guys with bulky overear pairs. Reason : It's hot in gym you sweats a lot and are not so comfy to push to jump to basically every think. I use overear headphones for bus trip changing room before game. In past I used Bose qc15 and now I have b&o h6 . For gym and training jaybird blu x . But I forget them in training suite and washing them.

Jan 11, 2015 at 3:57 PM Post #3 of 4
Check out the Sony As800ap (wired). I've been rocking them for a couple weeks now and they are much better than I was expecting.

There is also a Bluetooth version, but I have no idea if they are worth the extra dough.

I'll be posting a review of the 800ap this week (I hope...). Have it written up, I just need to take pictures.

Jan 12, 2015 at 2:46 AM Post #4 of 4
I know the wired option is the most viable. Price, sound but I love freedom in gym or running. I don't want to be careful that my cable are catch in some weights or I pull out my music player. The sound of my ex jaybird blubuds x was amazing. Powerful clear bass was big (its good to wake u up) pairing flawless and I don't find interference or drops in sound . I use them for running in special.

Now i want a new Bluetooth in ear Headphones and the pair from monster isport slim look nice. I will dig and i will see what to decide

Users who are viewing this thread

Back