Heroes-Fi
Sep 24, 2008 at 3:31 PM Post #16 of 49
They really started off into the 'villains' part of the story. I'm eager to see how they are going to save the world this time, and more importantly: who will be causing the end of the world and who will be saving it!

Sep 24, 2008 at 4:30 PM Post #18 of 49
honestly, i find too many of the events to be too coincidental. the world gets smaller and smaller with every episode and takes away from the wonder of where it started. if they had been able to write and fix the story to be done with by now, i would not be rolling my eyes as much as i am now.

Sep 26, 2008 at 7:12 PM Post #20 of 49
I stopped watching Season 2 midway through, and I stopped this season halfway into the first episode.

The show has no long-form vision. Every show is a climax, and every commercial break is a cliffhanger. I appreciate a slow burn, and Heroes is no longer it. Now that everything is out in the open, the plot is relegated to "Now she's evil! Now he's good! He's not dead! Special effect!" In fact, typing that, I realized all of those things happened in the bit of episode I watched.

blah.

Sep 26, 2008 at 10:02 PM Post #21 of 49
Malcolm McDowell is back as Linderman, even if he is some sort of dream. And Bruce Boxleitner has a role?

Seriously, talk about a strong start. My single biggest hate with Season 1 was them killing off Linderman. And Bruce Boxleitner is kickass for any B5 fan.

Sep 26, 2008 at 11:51 PM Post #23 of 49
I looked forward to the start of season 3 and I wasn't disappointed. It's a fun show and with the DVR I can watch it whenever I have the time. Prime time tv is a plus at 3am.

Oct 7, 2008 at 5:09 AM Post #24 of 49
Man, this show is terrible now. I really liked the first season, but it's clear that I am not interested in the direction they are taking anymore. I can't believe I sat through that episode tonight.

From now on, it's Chuck and then I'm turning the TV off.

At least Chuck is still awesome.
cool.gif

Oct 7, 2008 at 3:37 PM Post #25 of 49
As for season 3, so far for the most part it is fine. My complaint is most characters (apart from the future Peter, Peter's mom and Sylar) appears to be drifting around and doing irrelevant stuffs at the moment, but of course all of those could be building up later plot.

Oct 7, 2008 at 4:51 PM Post #26 of 49
I feel that season 3 has lost the focus that the previous seasons had. Just too many questions that are left unanswered, no real goals either. I feel that if the series wont change back I'll probably stop watching it, just like it happened with lost.

Oct 7, 2008 at 6:43 PM Post #27 of 49
Am I the only one who though last night's episode was an incoherent mess?

Fonzie is rapidly approaching the ramp.

Oct 9, 2008 at 3:01 PM Post #29 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by rjgarcia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You had to stay on top of it to keep up with all the back and forth stuff. I just hope I can remember all the little pieces for what I expect to be some followup in later episodes...

-Robert

Now there are two Bunsens
beerchug.gif

PS Loved series 1, 2 less so. Hoping 3 is a return to form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back