Here we go...OVER-EAR Closed under $100 Opinions
May 11, 2017 at 2:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

O.D

Head-Fier
So I owned a pair of 280 pros from age 14 to age 23. Impressively durable. They only broke when I plugged them into the wrong outlet at on a hotel TV :frowning2:. I was happy with these...but strictly in a "professional" way. Not in the sense of me using them for a profession of any sort. Rather happy in the way you might be happy about having a good fast work computer that just "does the job". I did find them slightly bland in general. But I also appreciated their neutrality. They were good enough for me. And most of all it I appreciated their durability. Like I said, I had those headphones for a really long time.

I'm now looking to get another pair of Closed Over-ear headphones for 100 or less. The two most important things to me are that they go completely over my ear and that they are comfortable. I was satisfied with the 280s comfort wise.

Another thing thats important to me is cans that maintain some level of neutrality. They don't have to be perfectly neutral. But I would rather them lean toward neutral than "fun".

Also I appreciate bass. But not like, farty loose, over exaggerated bass. But bass that will allow hip hop songs to do their thing appropriately. To hit hard.

thanks for your time

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back