help
Mar 13, 2007 at 3:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

onbu-BLAKkOPS

Head-Fier
yeah i've bet a lot of people had this problem with there mp3/walkman sooner or later. recently i turn on my ipod and i only get sound from my left but not from my right, when i jiggle the plug to the right i get sound from both ears. i tried my vibes on another ipod and both earbuds work so its not the vibes.
should i just get a new ipod covered by my warranty or is there a way to fix this.

Mar 13, 2007 at 4:55 PM Post #2 of 4
the headphone jack is damaged. since you are within warranty your best option is to get a replacement.

Mar 13, 2007 at 6:03 PM Post #3 of 4
i guess thats my only option. i could always do a dock to amp setup but i dont have the money atm..
frown.gif

Mar 13, 2007 at 6:18 PM Post #4 of 4
you could also bypass the headphone out. buy an ipod radio remote, and bingo you have a new unjiggly headphone out to plug into. the remote docks with the ipod, so basically you never have to use the headphone out of your ipod again. i don't!

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...plm=MA070G%2FC

since you are in NYC, there are plenty of Apple Stores around where you can demo the remote before dropping 50 large on it of course, to make certain it's the ipod and not your vibes, god forbid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back