Help with sony xm4
Nov 26, 2022 at 11:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Soul_Viper

Head-Fier
Hi everybody,

I got this little boy for one month more or less and last days I started using it with my pc (windows 10 here). I paired them with bluetooth and result is awesome with no lag at all and very long signal range even with the walls.

However when I use discord I have to change it on panel control from sony xm4 to sony xm4 hands-free in order to use the built-in mic. The problem is that quality audio changes dramatically, going from an incredible sound to very low quality sound in comparison. It's not only when gaming and using discord but listening to music/netflix the reduction in terms of performance is quite severe too.

Is that normal? Anyone has experienced that or it is any solution out there? My motherboard is quite good asus tuf b660 plus wifi with dedicated antenna with the following specs

2x2 Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax), Supports 2.4/5GHz frequency band, Bluetooth v5.2

If you tell me that it can be solved any way and this is absolutely normal, the last question would be if this problem is common to all wireless headphones when connected to computer or it's just a problem of this particular model.

So much thanks in advance for your help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back