Help with setting up Schiit Vali
Jul 29, 2014 at 4:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Kbman

Head-Fier
Okay so I just got my schiit a week or so ago and my computer had broke and it is now fixed. My question is, I need a RCA Male to 3.5mm Male cable, correct? Is that going to give me the best audio quality and allow me to use the audio out on the back of my computer?
Thanks!

Jul 29, 2014 at 7:35 PM Post #3 of 5
  Okay so I just got my schiit a week or so ago and my computer had broke and it is now fixed. My question is, I need a RCA Male to 3.5mm Male cable, correct? Is that going to give me the best audio quality and allow me to use the audio out on the back of my computer?
Thanks!

if you are using an on board sound card, you wont realize the full potential of that amp.. i suggest you get an external DAC.. the schiit modi should look nice with the vali. 

good luck!

Jul 29, 2014 at 8:10 PM Post #4 of 5
I have an onboard sound card that came with my mother board I just bought (ASRock Extreme 6). It sounds good, but yeah I will eventually get a Modi.
Thanks again!

Jul 29, 2014 at 10:37 PM Post #5 of 5
If you have Amazon prime so that you get free shipping, these KabelDireckt cables are pretty nice for the price: http://www.amazon.com/KabelDirekt-Series-Adapter-Cable-feet/dp/B00DI89MSM/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back