Help with Sennheiser MX580
Aug 2, 2012 at 5:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

rickdohc

1000+ Head-Fier
Hi

after having the MX270 and MX370, i found the MX580 for sale, very cheap.. so why not? i bought them
blink.gif

i have searched but nothing... they come with some kind of "rubber rings", how do i use this things?  they go with the foms?

BTW, nice sounding Earbud,  theres some lack of bass, but sounds is very clear.

Aug 3, 2012 at 12:38 PM Post #3 of 5
thanks... no way i am using those rubber rings, i like the sound with the foms.

Aug 3, 2012 at 2:01 PM Post #4 of 5
i have a different set of senns with the rubber rings... on those (MX55) you take the existing ring off (not sure if it's the same with the 580) and put the larger on... and you can still use the foams with them

with the way the 55s fit with that twist lock thing the larger rings with the foam work great and seal on my ear a little better... the 580s might not work as well like that since they don't have the twist lock thing to keep them from falling out

Aug 3, 2012 at 5:06 PM Post #5 of 5
Quote:
i have a different set of senns with the rubber rings... on those (MX55) you take the existing ring off (not sure if it's the same with the 580) and put the larger on... and you can still use the foams with them
with the way the 55s fit with that twist lock thing the larger rings with the foam work great and seal on my ear a little better... the 580s might not work as well like that since they don't have the twist lock thing to keep them from falling out

there are no "rings" on them out of the package. its the plastic earphone and thats all.

Thanks anyway.. i will use the foms.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back