Help with Sansa Fuze
Apr 30, 2011 at 1:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Albinoni

500+ Head-Fier
Ive almost filled up both memories of my Fuze, this being the inbuilt 8GB one and the 8GB MSD card one.

Anyhow when I went to turn ON my Fuze I got an error saying "not enough disk space for music DB please free 90MB.

So I went back to my laptop, and into the My Computer etc and I deleted some songs from the SD Card section of my Fuze, about 250MB prob more.

But when I went back to turn ON my fuze I still got the same error as above

Help please

Apr 30, 2011 at 3:00 AM Post #3 of 5

Quote:
Ive almost filled up both memories of my Fuze, this being the inbuilt 8GB one and the 8GB MSD card one.

Anyhow when I went to turn ON my Fuze I got an error saying "not enough disk space for music DB please free 90MB.

So I went back to my laptop, and into the My Computer etc and I deleted some songs from the SD Card section of my Fuze, about 250MB prob more.

But when I went back to turn ON my fuze I still got the same error as above

Help please

If you are not using Rockbox, then the "not enough disk space for music DB please free 90MB" means that you have a corrupted file on your player.You need to remove the card, and then turn the player back on. If you still get that message, that means the corrupt file is on the internal memory, and you'll have to format it and re-load it.

Apr 30, 2011 at 11:00 AM Post #5 of 5

Quote:
Ok I recall a long time ago on this site there was a way to re-format a Sansa Fuze, eg had to go into settings and change UMTS or something like that. 

Look in the settings for where it says "format"
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back