Help with repair of Fitear Parterre
Aug 6, 2016 at 11:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

rwalkerphl

100+ Head-Fier
Hi All,

I picked up a pair of Fitear Parterre from a fellow headfier recently, and about a month after, the left iem stopped working. Both the seller and I have been trying to get to Fitear to get a repair (they are outside warranty), but are unable to - Fitear expect the repair to be through a distributor, however the distributor the IEM's were purchased from is no longer in business. I am in the US and reached out to ALO as the US distributor, by have received no response from them either.

Is there anyone that can help me get these fixed?

Many thanks!
Robin.

Aug 16, 2016 at 6:02 PM Post #3 of 4

Well, I tried reaching out to Fitear through their website, at the beginning of last week, and I have received no response.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Robin.

Aug 17, 2016 at 8:19 PM Post #4 of 4
So the issue is: they have a very limited number of staff with limited English. You might be able to get much more help if you have a friend in Japan, or someone that write/read in Japanese. They're really not a big company. Boutique and masterful, but not a big corporation like UE or Westone. Anyhow, my best bet would be getting help from one of their distributors, if you can't speak Japanese.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back