Help with New IEM's
Aug 9, 2017 at 4:00 PM Post #18 of 39
Aug 12, 2017 at 12:02 AM Post #23 of 39
Hi Guys,

I am looking for new IEM for my daily use (Office, Travel, Weight Training (No running)) with iPhone 6S. I have MEElectronics A151 and would like to upgrade now.

I like natural sound with some tight bass. Currently after reading I was looking at Dunu 1000. What do you guys recommend ? Budget $200 Enough ?

Also where to buy them from.

Thanks in advance.

I'd recommend the 1more E1001. IMO they are the best earbud money can buy for the sub 150 dollar bracket.

Let me know how you go. :)

Aug 12, 2017 at 9:30 AM Post #24 of 39
As of now I have, which one ? or any other recommendation ?
  • IE80
  • LZ A4
  • Shure 215
  • RHA T10i
  • Cozoy Hera
  • Vsonics gr07x
A4 is the best in my opinion, with A4 you can get everything you want is a iem ( excellent bass, clarity , details , big soundstage) and with 18 turning options ( which really works) it is some kind of must have thing ,
Ok maybe it is not suitable for gym/jogging etc but let me say it is a gift for music lovers .

Aug 14, 2017 at 3:43 PM Post #26 of 39
I'd recommend the 1more E1001. IMO they are the best earbud money can buy for the sub 150 dollar bracket.

Let me know how you go. :)

I read that they are not twice as better than triple drivers (Twice the cost). Triple don't have good isolation which I need while working out.

A4 is the best in my opinion, with A4 you can get everything you want is a iem ( excellent bass, clarity , details , big soundstage) and with 18 turning options ( which really works) it is some kind of must have thing ,
Ok maybe it is not suitable for gym/jogging etc but let me say it is a gift for music lovers .
I wish I could listen, These are in my short list after reading on this forum.

have you considered the meelctronics p1
Yeah read about those, very little bass and flat response, no go for my workout.

Thanks for the replies guys keep them coming and help me make the decision.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2017 at 3:46 PM Post #27 of 39
I read that they are not twice as better than triple drivers (Twice the cost). Triple don't have good isolation which I need while working out.

Yeah read about those, very little bass and flat response, no go for my workout.

I use the gr07x for workout as well as the hera

Aug 14, 2017 at 11:48 PM Post #28 of 39

if you're looking for a good seal, id recommend going for customs. the SPORTBUD SILVER from perfect seal would be a great choice and cost $250.

Aug 15, 2017 at 5:37 AM Post #29 of 39
Also check the soundmagic E80, this have all the qualities of IE80 with bit boosted mida but lot cheaper than IE80 ( price is around $70) excellent price to performance iem, very durable and best for jogging/workout, isolation is also very good,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back