Help with new IEM between 200-250U$
Nov 26, 2011 at 9:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

Cafofo

Head-Fier
Hi all,

i was loocking for a new pair of IEM.

Im getting out from a CKM55, but i want " grow up " in this IEM world.

So... i was loocking for some models and reviews... but i want help to make the right choice.

The options are :

CKM99 -> 195U$
Westone 2 -> 250U$
Shure SE425 -> 264U$
Triple Fi 10 -> 280U$
EX600 -> 220U$

I Like Shure because his size i think it would be very confortable , couse ill use this at street ,at train... so i need isolation. I Hear good stuffs about Triple Fi 10 but i think it´s too big to using at street. but maybe im wrong.

Im south america , so ill buy on a website ... by this way im maybe restrict to buy other models. But suggestions are welcome.

What you guys have to me ? In this options, what you be the Sound Quality sequence ? And a Cost/Benefit sequence?
 Maybe would i wait for Sony/audio techinica new realeases ?

I like rock sound, some japanese stufs... Mainly Dream Theater, Iron Maiden... something like that.

Im waiting, thank you guys.

Nov 27, 2011 at 8:32 AM Post #5 of 18
Jabens is the best place to buy them in Australia. 

I got it from an authorised dealer from HK on ebay but if i knew that Jabens had them, i would've got them from Jabens because its just easier for support and warranty. Jabens is a authorised dealer as well

EDIT: I'm walking about the GR07s btw

Nov 27, 2011 at 9:03 AM Post #8 of 18
If you want the westone 2 earphone solutions has a sale going on right now that you can get them for $187 with the code black7 .  I never tried them but love the triplefi but they are on the big side

Nov 27, 2011 at 4:18 PM Post #9 of 18
I've never bought at ebay, im little afraid about that. And about shipping to Brazil maybe it'll be too much, also some users don't send here =\
i was thinkin in buy at accessoryjack, that i already bought and know it's really works with good service and freeshipping.

Nov 29, 2011 at 8:51 PM Post #14 of 18

Quote:
Hi all,

i was loocking for a new pair of IEM.

Im getting out from a CKM55, but i want " grow up " in this IEM world.

So... i was loocking for some models and reviews... but i want help to make the right choice.

The options are :

CKM99 -> 195U$
Westone 2 -> 250U$
Shure SE425 -> 264U$
Triple Fi 10 -> 280U$
EX600 -> 220U$

I Like Shure because his size i think it would be very confortable , couse ill use this at street ,at train... so i need isolation. I Hear good stuffs about Triple Fi 10 but i think it´s too big to using at street. but maybe im wrong.

Im south america , so ill buy on a website ... by this way im maybe restrict to buy other models. But suggestions are welcome.

The Westone 2 also offers good isolation and comfort. Both the Shure and W2 can be had at earphonesolutions with 25% off. The TF10 can also be had for much cheaper - many people  on eBay are selling it for just a bit over $100 and even amazon still have them for $163.99. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back