Help with new choices
Mar 17, 2018 at 11:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

conanwarrior

New Head-Fier
Hello, I hope you are all OK. I came here looking for some advice.

I currently have a set of Sennheiser HD25 I-II's which I like, and a few in ear sets, but feel the bass is lacking on the HD25's.

I bought them a few years ago after my college lecturer let me borrow his- I am sure his had more low end than mine but oh well.

I am looking for a set of on ear headphones, I would prefer supra-aural like the HD25 over circumaural due to the slight size difference.
The sound of the HD25 is good, but I would like more bass.

The genres I listen to vary, but I mainly either listen to Metal, or Hip hop. My Budget is around say £80, at a push £100 but this would be my top end as funds are tight at the moment.

Thank you all for your help, Conan.

Mar 17, 2018 at 2:34 PM Post #2 of 4
You should check out a Momentum On-Ear. Maybe read about it and see what you think. It is possible it could work for you. You might have to stretch a bit, but it could be worth it.

Mar 18, 2018 at 1:50 PM Post #3 of 4
You should check out a Momentum On-Ear. Maybe read about it and see what you think. It is possible it could work for you. You might have to stretch a bit, but it could be worth it.
They seem like I may like them, I can't tell from what I have read though if all the cable is replaceable- I know the 3.5MM from device to headphone is replaceable, but what about the cable that connects each cup together?
I ask as I am a bit clumsy and it would be a bonus if they are replaceable, if not it isn't a deal breaker though.

I can find the MK1 for £95, so I could stretch to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back