help with Korg MR1
Mar 4, 2012 at 7:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

shftommy

Head-Fier
Guys, I've got a MR1, but the screen is broken, does anyone know where to get it fixed ? or any spare parts over the internet ?  Thanks soooo much !!!!!

Mar 4, 2012 at 10:19 AM Post #2 of 5
Do Guitarcenter stores exist in Australia ? They used to be dealers for Korg . The MR1 is a discontinued model & has been for maybe 2 years or more. Sorry, for the bad news, but good luck anyway finding product support. You could try the obvious(if you have'nt done so already) & contact Korg directly. Google Korg see what come up.

Mar 5, 2012 at 5:04 AM Post #3 of 5
dude thanks for replying. I've been contacting Korg and they said I'll have to find the local dealer here. Price is way too much than I thought, the quote fee and hourly fee have freaked me out already.

Mar 5, 2012 at 10:04 AM Post #4 of 5

may be buy the parts only and replace yourseft to avoid fee?
Quote:
dude thanks for replying. I've been contacting Korg and they said I'll have to find the local dealer here. Price is way too much than I thought, the quote fee and hourly fee have freaked me out already.

Mar 6, 2012 at 1:52 PM Post #5 of 5
Should you ever happen to be able to get the MR1 fixed, be aware that the playback time is very short if you are running off the internal battery. Be prepared to be able to plug it in to an external power source (be it wall current or external battery) within a few hours time of use as it really was designed to be a recorder (even though it has fantastic playback sound) to be used to upload what you've put on it on to a PC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back