Help with finding HD650's for a good deal?
Mar 10, 2012 at 3:01 PM Post #16 of 28

Quote:
Jeeze, I've they're price fixing these now I may have to order a pair a second pair at $350 and store them.

Brian is getting a flood of emails right now.  
frown.gif

Mar 12, 2012 at 8:07 PM Post #24 of 28

Please don't contribute to artificial inflation and the upward trend in headphone pricing. 
ph34r.gif

Quote:
This much.   
smile.gif

Wish I had enough for 2 since I could probably sell the second for profit if I find the 650's not to my liking in the future if prices will be set at $500.  Quite a run-on there but oh well.

Mar 12, 2012 at 8:08 PM Post #25 of 28

Quote:
You bought new headphones again?!?! lol.

Crap... how'd you find me???  Shhhhhhh!!!

Quote:
Lol, did you buy an extra or is this your first one?  
tongue.gif

First pair of 650s.  I was tempted to do the 600s as well, but my bro has them and from what I've read they're too close to the 580s to have both... unless you're collecting.

These guys ship insanely fast.  I ordered Sunday night and got a tracking number when I woke up the next morning!

Mar 12, 2012 at 8:32 PM Post #27 of 28

Hopefully the replacement parts have not gone up dramatically in cost; so in theory you should still be able to keep them in perfect condition over time, as long as you're willing to doll out for new pads every now and then. 
Quote:
ok.  
smile.gif
  I will just stick with one pair until they wear out in the very distant future then.

Mar 12, 2012 at 8:35 PM Post #28 of 28

Quote:
Quote:
You bought new headphones again?!?! lol.

Crap... how'd you find me???  Shhhhhhh!!!

Quote:
Lol, did you buy an extra or is this your first one?  
tongue.gif

First pair of 650s.  I was tempted to do the 600s as well, but my bro has them and from what I've read they're too close to the 580s to have both... unless you're collecting.

These guys ship insanely fast.  I ordered Sunday night and got a tracking number when I woke up the next morning!

How'd I find you? I'm always lurking this thread. lol. As a matter of fact, because of this thread, I have a pair of Denon D7000's coming this Thurs. :D

... I'm not better than you are... :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back