Help With Earbuds For My Needs
Jan 11, 2013 at 3:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

iamwikelani

New Head-Fier
  I was taking a look at the Sennheiser CX 300 II, Sennheiser CX 310, Beyerdynamic DTX 71 iE In-Ear Headphone and, the Denon AH-C260 Acoustic Luxury In-Ear Headphones would that be good for a casual music lover such as myself?  I listen to a lot of rock, acoustic, classical, and hip hop.  My budget is $50, any other suggestions lower than that and can offer equally great quality for the type of use I need, please list them as well. I need to buy them from Amazon though, keep that in mind please. :) 

Thank you!

Jan 11, 2013 at 8:12 PM Post #3 of 4
Vsonic GR04 or Sony MH1C would be 2 good alternatives and I think sound better than the ones list.

Jan 11, 2013 at 8:19 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:
  I was taking a look at the Sennheiser CX 300 II, Sennheiser CX 310, Beyerdynamic DTX 71 iE In-Ear Headphone and, the Denon AH-C260 Acoustic Luxury In-Ear Headphones would that be good for a casual music lover such as myself?  I listen to a lot of rock, acoustic, classical, and hip hop.  My budget is $50, any other suggestions lower than that and can offer equally great quality for the type of use I need, please list them as well. I need to buy them from Amazon though, keep that in mind please. :) 

Thank you!

I'va had the sennheiser CX300's for 2 years. And I've loved them. Powerful bass(very), but it DOES NOT run over other sounds. Crisp highs, and good mids. You'd probably like them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back