Help With Detachable Cable On Sennheiser Momentums.
Dec 30, 2012 at 2:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

ty123

New Head-Fier
Ok, well I got the Senheisser Momentum's yesterdday, and ever since I've been having trouble with the cable that connects to the headphone part. Its extremely hard to put in to the earphone and it takes a lot of fidgeting and time to get it to work, everytime i put it in only one headphone will work and it takes a long time of moving it around to make it work. Also if my shoulder hits the part where its connected, sound turns off in one headphone, I dont know if this is normal or if there is a default somewhere. Also in the song "Eleanor Rigby" by the Beatles, at about 17 seconds when it changes singers the actual singing is nearly impossible to hear and sound very far back and muddy, however all the instruments are still loud

Dec 30, 2012 at 2:35 PM Post #2 of 5
ok so if i barely push where the headphone cable is connected to the actua headphone, the audio turns off in one headphone, this cant be right. Plus just listened to song "A Day in Life" by Beatles and same thing where the vocals sound wupper far away and hard to hear however all instruments are at full volume, ive tried it one my MacBook and iPhone so problem must be in cable somewher, also ive tried listening to song through youtube, actual cd, and download from itunes

Dec 30, 2012 at 2:39 PM Post #3 of 5
Are you sure you have the cable pushed right in the headphones, it has a twist and lock system, it is stiff but try pushing it right in then twisting it

Dec 31, 2012 at 5:52 PM Post #5 of 5
one more question, now on those parts the singing is only in the right headphone, if any one is familar with the song "A Day in the Life" by the beatles, the first where he sing "I read the news today oh boy" is that only in right headphone like part of song or no, thankyou

Users who are viewing this thread

Back