Help with Cowon Plenue 2 MKII
Apr 22, 2020 at 1:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

amf.123

New Head-Fier
Hi guys.
Hoping someone can help with this. I had a Cowon Plenue 1 which I pretty much used constantly and really loved, except for two issues. Firstly there was no volume normalisation on it. I never listened to albums as such, I pretty much had 3000 or so tracks on shuffle, so was pretty much changing the volume after every track. Secondly, after 5 or 6 years of use, the headphone out had started to become a bit noisy when wiggled, which when used in the gym was a LOT. AMP3 said repairs were no longer available due to the age of the player so I decided to upgrade. After some research I discovered that Cowon had introduced something called AI Volume, which would hopefully alleviate one of my pet peeves with the P1. So now a couple of months on, I'm still using the player in the same manner, shuffling all the tracks on the player, AI Volume is on, but I'm STILL making volume adjustments after nearly every track. Which due to a rotating dial is even more cumbersome than it was on the P1. What gives?? Is AI volume not that good? Am I using it incorrectly? Does it not work on shuffle? Anyone with advice/experience would be appreciated. I still love the player, and have no intention on swapping it, but if I could get this to work properly it would certainly save me a bit of trouble. Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back