Help with an over ear headphones (bass)
Aug 26, 2013 at 4:20 AM Post #4 of 20
Maybe the ath-m50 as it has very solid bass and will suit all kinds of needs. Get the white one if you don't like the black 
size]
But yea i've found it very good for rap in the past.

Aug 26, 2013 at 6:38 AM Post #5 of 20
Maybe the ath-m50 as it has very solid bass and will suit all kinds of needs. Get the white one if you don't like the black 
size]

But yea i've found it very good for rap in the past.

Hello!

I personally think that the ATH-M50 have slightly lose bass and the narrow soundstage makes it a bad idea for classical music. It's an awesome headphone indeed at $130 but given the OP have higher budget, don't you think there's better choice? Just my opinion and you do not have to agree :)

Dear OP, I have tested the UE6000 it's a great pair of headphone at it's price range($200) but the dark highs and artificial vocals may not be to your liking

Hope it helps!
Billson :)

Aug 26, 2013 at 7:10 AM Post #6 of 20
I do agree with the narrow soundstage and to a lesser degree the bass but for rap I personally like a close feel so the soundstage is not particularly important IMO. Also as OP listens out of an ipod the m50s do really well - although i do definitely agree that at his price point its possible to find much better cans, just they may have more requirement for amping 
size]

Aug 26, 2013 at 7:13 AM Post #7 of 20
and Billson's suggestion might be a very good choice as i remember seeing some deals for the UE6000 recently - they might still be up so i would check them out 
size]

Aug 26, 2013 at 9:32 AM Post #8 of 20
To my experience, the ATH-M50 does not benefit at all with an amp/DAC. There's no difference at all but thanks for mentioning about the promo on the UE6000, I heard it's $99.99 at best buy for walk in customers only (correct me if I'm wrong). :)

Dear OP, if you prefer a more sturdy build headphone, something with extreme durability, I doubt if there's anything that beat V-Moda in that! Tried banding their headphones ones, it's so strong that after so much stretching, it goes back to the exact shape!

Aug 28, 2013 at 6:46 AM Post #15 of 20
Quote:
Maybe you are right, i bought from this site http://www.drebeatsaus.com, You can see the products on it ,  I don't know it's really cheap or not ? Am i cheated ?

I am not so sure as there are plenty of fake version of Beats can't guide you there...sorry :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back