Help with an AP Psych Project
Sep 30, 2009 at 1:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 24

Danls92

New Head-Fier
Hey guys, I know you haven't seen me around much (or at all), but I figured it was time to break my vow of silence in order to ask for the help of the Head-fi community. For my psych class, we have to do a research survey and my topic is stress and movie watching habits.

I would really appreciate it if you guys were to take the time (it's less than 5 minutes, I promise. plus you get a cookie at the end so that has to count for something) and fill out the survey, it's for a good cause!

Anyways, survey is here: http://farm.sproutbuilder.com/load/G...=1254267289984

Thanks!

Sep 30, 2009 at 1:36 AM Post #2 of 24
Just filled it out (took more like 2 minutes, tops), I was particularly fond of your last question
biggrin.gif

Good luck with your research!

Sep 30, 2009 at 12:42 PM Post #6 of 24
Thanks for the cookie!!!

Sep 30, 2009 at 8:09 PM Post #7 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeusEx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How's AP Psych? We only have regular psych at our school. So I took Physics, Chem, Math, Econ, CS, etc...

AP Psych is a lot of fun, probably mostly to do with the teacher though, he's great. Anyways, thanks to all that have taken the survey, I really appreciate it!

Oct 1, 2009 at 12:48 AM Post #9 of 24
Very nice. Now write my Philosophy IRP!!!!

Oct 1, 2009 at 1:38 AM Post #10 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by intoflatlines /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just took the survey. Good luck with your analysis!

I'll be graduating with a Bachelor's degree in Psychology in June. Now what to do with a worthless degree?

You could go into PR, probably make good money firing people these days.

Anyways thought you guys might like an update concerning the most important part of the survey:
ptero.png

Oct 1, 2009 at 2:06 AM Post #12 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Pterodactyls was not qualified, so I took a guess that 1=awesome. Gotta quantify, man.

Conscious omission, a little side experiment (as in completely unofficial and done for my own amusement) to see how people would take that question.

Oct 1, 2009 at 5:36 AM Post #14 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by intoflatlines /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just took the survey. Good luck with your analysis!

I'll be graduating with a Bachelor's degree in Psychology in June. Now what to do with a worthless degree?

Grad school.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back