help!! which 2 daps shall i get rid of
Apr 4, 2010 at 7:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

goody

Headphoneus Supremus
hey guys just need some advice i have four DAPS sansa fuze, sansa clip+(rockboxed) zune hd and samsung R1 need to get rid of 2 of them, which ones do you think i should let go ... i listen to music podcasts and audiobooks
biggrin.gif

Apr 4, 2010 at 8:53 PM Post #2 of 12
From what I've read here, keep the Clip+ and the Samsung.

But what do I know, I use iPods for the most part
smile.gif

Apr 5, 2010 at 12:16 AM Post #4 of 12
I'll go w/a common sense answer: Get rid of the 2 you use the least - simple as that.

Apr 5, 2010 at 12:24 AM Post #5 of 12
I vote zune and fuze (rockbox on the fuze is so great)

Apr 5, 2010 at 1:08 AM Post #6 of 12
I must admit i do like rockbox on the clip+ looks like i am keeping that, don't like the fuze that much the screen resolution is pants!! love the zune hd for its user interface and OLED screen its sq is not bad...the samsung r1 has an awesome sound quality and has a wide range of audio and video files it plays... decisions!!

Apr 5, 2010 at 3:17 AM Post #9 of 12
Um personally I'd say to keep the Clip+ (I just love mine
smily_headphones1.gif
) and the.... Zune HD. Out of the zune and r1, which sounds better? The clip and fuze are basically the same (reason for selling the fuze).

Apr 5, 2010 at 5:05 AM Post #10 of 12
Doesn't the Samsung have a touch screen and the most advanced DAC (in the form of an A/V chipset)? It also has FM radio, the only downside I can find is the memory maxes out at 16gb and is not expandable.

Apr 5, 2010 at 10:21 AM Post #11 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by grokit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Doesn't the Samsung have a touch screen and the most advanced DAC (in the form of an A/V chipset)? It also has FM radio, the only downside I can find is the memory maxes out at 16gb and is not expandable.

yes your right the sq is very good but the podcast and audiobook implementation is not great

Users who are viewing this thread

Back