HELP WHERE TO GET PARTS FOR VICTOR HEADPHONES
Jun 1, 2006 at 5:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

carlflow

100+ Head-Fier
Hi I have tried almost ever thing. How do you get parts for the JVC-Victor HP-DX 1000's? I tried the local JVC American service and they do not work on the headphones. I tried where I bought them and I get no answer. I can't read the info that came with them. It seems Victor is only sold in Japan? If anyone could help I would make it worth there time. All I need is two plastic small parts on the left side. I can email pictures of the parts. Any help and I would be very great full Thanks Carl

Jun 1, 2006 at 5:31 AM Post #2 of 10
The DX1000s aren't sold by JVC outside of Japan, so you're going to have to get someone in Japan to take them to Victor to be repaired, or find out the part numbers and order the parts from them.

What happened to them?

Jun 1, 2006 at 7:59 AM Post #3 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Carl
The DX1000s aren't sold by JVC outside of Japan, so you're going to have to get someone in Japan to take them to Victor to be repaired, or find out the part numbers and order the parts from them.

What happened to them?

That's what I been told. I have no one in Japan that I know of to help. I have the pictures of the parts off the headphones and there are numbers on the inside of the parts. Not sure if they are the part numbers. If there was any one who can help with the talking to Victor. Thats what I need its in Japanese I can't read it. I have a hard enough time with English, Thanks Carl

Jun 1, 2006 at 1:20 PM Post #6 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Carl
I speak a smattering of Japanese, but not enough to help you, I'm afraid.

Your right I need to be able to speak Japanese. It saves lot of money buying in Japan. This is the second time I needed repairs and can't get it. I will stop buying form Japan. Its not worth it. The first cost me 1845 and the secound pair was around 900 and broke. It like hitting my self in the head with a hammer tiring to get help. They understand when they are selling the headphones. Just do not ask for help on getting info to ship them to the factory. I get it on the headphones I can buy here but chose to save money and buy from Japan. But some of the AT headphone are not for sale new in the US. That sucks.

Jun 2, 2006 at 4:22 AM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by brn80
I wonder if pricejapan might be willing to help out? They would probably charge some sort of a fee if so. I think if you can find the part on the search engines they give on the web site, it would be a straightfoward transaction.

I didn't want to say it that's where they where bought a long with 4 other headphones that came to 2500 in the last 6 mouths. They where very helpful when I bought them. I hate to have to stop buying from Japan but some times the ones you buy might need to be fixed. Its happened to me twice. That why I went to them I thought they would be better at service. It might just be me and they do not like me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back