Help westone2(dual drivers) or Shure se215 (limited edition- blue)
Aug 22, 2013 at 11:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

FeeliFollie

New Head-Fier
Hi everyone, I recently joined in search for some help getting my first set of iems. After doing a significant amount of research, I've narrowed my options down to either the Westone 2 or Shure se215ltd limited editions. I've seen the two mentioned in the same thread before but never directly compared(please correct me if I'm wrong.) I've found the prices to be similar on amazon but was wondering which one would be best for me. I'm a pretty casual listener and listen to a broad range of genres. Most importantly I want to focus more on the mids/ vocals without sacrificing other aspects. I'm hoping to get some responses about each iems sound signature and how the midranges compare

Thanks everyone!

Aug 22, 2013 at 12:02 PM Post #2 of 5
Have you checked out joker's master IEM review sheet?

http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-293-iems-compared-etymotic-research-ety-kids-added-08-12-13-p-748

Aug 22, 2013 at 2:57 PM Post #3 of 5
Wow thanks for the link, the reviews were great. I think I'm leaning towards the westones but I've also decide to throw UE 600s into consideration after reading about its more mid centric signature and cheaper price. I'm trying to come to a decision soon so I'd appreciate further input from users of these iems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back