Help(Shure SE425)
Jun 21, 2014 at 1:28 AM Post #3 of 11
Ok here are some photos of the earphone. However pay attention to the cables, the right wire goes into the left ear while the left one goes into the right. Is it normal or a fake??

Jun 21, 2014 at 2:34 AM Post #4 of 11
Ok here are some photos of the earphone. However pay attention to the cables, the right wire goes into the left ear while the left one goes into the right. Is it normal or a fake??

Um - the one on the left in the photo is actually the right earpiece - and it has the correct cable fitted.

If you're unsure if genuine - contact Shure ......

Where did you buy them?  Was it a registered dealer?

Jun 21, 2014 at 3:18 AM Post #5 of 11
Bought them from a reputed shop and i think they are not registered dealer(not in shure database), i will contact the shop ASAP. Already contacted Shure, waiting for their response. Take a look at the picture below whether it is normal for it to act like this when wearing them(putting the two shure label on the cable in front).

s2xhci.jpg

Jun 21, 2014 at 3:43 AM Post #6 of 11
Bought them from a reputed shop and i think they are not registered dealer(Not in the shure database)i will contact the shop. Already contacted shure, waiting for their response. Take a look at this pic whether it is normal for it to act like this when wearing them(putting the two shure label on the cable in front)

Jun 21, 2014 at 5:26 AM Post #8 of 11
I honestly don't see what your problem is.......

They look genuine to me - but like I said, if you're convinced they're fakes, contact had experts (Shure).

Jun 21, 2014 at 5:40 AM Post #10 of 11
Nope - they won't sound anything alike. The EarPods (although they are actually decent sounding) are quite bassy and warm sounding. The SE425 are quite neutral with rolled off sub bass and upper treble.

Again - if you're concerned, direct your inquiries to Shure. We'd only be guessing. They are the manufacturers and should be able to answer any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back