HELP! Sennheiser IE80 broken?
Jun 7, 2017 at 4:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

LarsGrootkarzij

New Head-Fier
So, I think there is a chance my Sennheiser IE80 sound on the right side is really really low, the thing the right side still sounds really good and clear just like the left side but then really quiet, so iam asking myself if they are broken. I know alot of wax on my right ear goes into the earphone but I dont see any visable wax anymore. Are they really broken? Or is there something else with them wrong?

Jun 7, 2017 at 6:31 PM Post #2 of 3
So, I think there is a chance my Sennheiser IE80 sound on the right side is really really low, the thing the right side still sounds really good and clear just like the left side but then really quiet, so iam asking myself if they are broken. I know alot of wax on my right ear goes into the earphone but I dont see any visable wax anymore. Are they really broken? Or is there something else with them wrong?
Is it happening with more than one source? What are your sources?

Jun 8, 2017 at 3:12 AM Post #3 of 3

Well there are a lot of possible factors, it could be the cable, the source/amp as @serman005 suggested or the driver itself. You'd have to go through a process of elimination to find out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back