Help! - Sennheiser IE 80 "Burn In"
Feb 11, 2013 at 2:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

MaorSh

New Head-Fier
I received today my new Sennheiser IE80 , and I have some questions about Burn In !
Are IE80 headphones require Burn In ?
How much hours needed to "Burn In" IE80?
Which genere is the best to "Brun In" ?

And Please tell Properly and gently how to "Burn In" My new Sennheiser IE80
And give me more info about how to do it right

THANKS!

Feb 11, 2013 at 4:06 PM Post #2 of 8
Quote:
I received today my new Sennheiser IE80 , and I have some questions about Burn In !
Are IE80 headphones require Burn In ?
How much hours needed to "Burn In" IE80?
Which genere is the best to "Brun In" ?

And Please tell Properly and gently how to "Burn In" My new Sennheiser IE80
And give me more info about how to do it right

THANKS!

I bought some of these bout 1,5 years ago and I let them burn in for bout 100h. I think it helped with the sound and also that the IE80 do really need the burning in!

Its not that complicated! Just plug them into your device and let them play music (U normally listen to) for some hours. Not to loud, just maybe a little above average. I did the same and it worked fine.

Feb 11, 2013 at 4:41 PM Post #3 of 8
I bought some of these bout 1,5 years ago and I let them burn in for bout 100h. I think it helped with the sound and also that the IE80 do really need the burning in!

Its not that complicated! Just plug them into your device and let them play music (U normally listen to) for some hours. Not to loud, just maybe a little above average. I did the same and it worked fine.

Thanks Man, Your answer helped me alot!
If I will listen. Closevtobthe max volume It's could Day AG d the IME IE80?

Feb 11, 2013 at 4:46 PM Post #4 of 8
Quote:
Thanks Man, Your answer helped me alot!
If I will listen. Closevtobthe max volume It's could Day AG d the IME IE80?

Quote:

If i will listen close to the max volume It's could damaged the IE80 ?!
Thanks again DrSeven  :wink:

Nov 7, 2013 at 6:05 AM Post #8 of 8
I hope the sound changes in  better.
For now, after five hours of listening, I am very disappointed, both in the sound quality and volume.
I prefer my old and inexpensive CX300

Users who are viewing this thread

Back