help please
Mar 22, 2005 at 12:55 AM Post #2 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by F1aw1ess2106
i cant get my right headphone to work, i got it hooked into my reciever with a 1/4 jack, i think there is seperate plugs for each side, how can i make this work?

that post is soo specific i dont know where to begin.

Mar 22, 2005 at 1:13 AM Post #5 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by F1aw1ess2106
the headphone on the left works, the right one doesnt, i think there is a plug for each left and right, i need to hook them both into my reciever

You think there is a plug for each left and right? It's either there or it isn't. And if it is, it would be the first headphone I've come across that requires both drivers to be plugged in with individual plugs.
I think we need more specifics.
confused.gif

Mar 22, 2005 at 6:26 AM Post #11 of 15
After looking up your headphone and its connectors, it looks like you need a 5.1 soundcard to use it properly.

Clicky

Mar 23, 2005 at 7:56 AM Post #13 of 15
If my understanding of the entire situation is correct, then the headphone connecter in your Sony is loose. You will need to have it send for repair or try to repair it yourself.

Mar 24, 2005 at 2:48 PM Post #15 of 15
Hey Flawless, you're not being very helpful in your posts. People here are very willing to help, but you're not giving us much to work with.

If your headphones are the same ones as errorich linked (are they? you haven't told us.), you'll need this: Quote:

Universal audio adapter for two channel audio device, such as: CD/DVD/MP3 player.

To use the headphones with your receiver. That is something that should have come in the box with your headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back