help (physical help)
Dec 19, 2004 at 6:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

UserNotFound

100+ Head-Fier
I have an interesting question for the masses.

I have begun to rebuild an old headphone amp, a Headbanger, similar to the cmoy, but not of the quality of parts. I wanted to enclose it in the smallest place possible, and i found the tin a Zippo lighter comes in is the perfect fit. The plan was to use a pigtail for the input, so i didn't have to worry about misplacing the interconnect, and have a 3.5mm jack for an output, and have a power switch. No gain pot, no external power.

The componants all fit fine, i have the hardware mounted to the case, but I just got sick with infectious mononucleosis, and wont be feeling well enough over the holiday break from college to get this done. I was wondering if someone could help me out, i would send you the enclosure with the hardware already installed, if you would put the amp circuit into it for me.

I can send you pictures of what i have, if you think this is something you might be interested in helping me with, and then maybe we could discuss a price, but i have to figure out where the digital camera has been lost to this time, first.

Alex Kubacki

Dec 19, 2004 at 8:00 PM Post #3 of 3
I am in Indiana.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back