Help on choosing headphones ($30) giving much detail as possible.
May 14, 2012 at 6:12 PM Post #16 of 21
Well I personally don't need any portability, however, I really do enjoy how the Superlux looks, and I'm very not tech savvy with a lot of music terms, I know what an EQ is, but is there like a certain program I can use to lower treble if need be for like all my music, games and programs and such? I just have a standard sound card, nothing special though. If there is could you point me in the direction?

May 14, 2012 at 6:28 PM Post #17 of 21
Quote:
Well I personally don't need any portability, however, I really do enjoy how the Superlux looks, and I'm very not tech savvy with a lot of music terms, I know what an EQ is, but is there like a certain program I can use to lower treble if need be for like all my music, games and programs and such? I just have a standard sound card, nothing special though. If there is could you point me in the direction?

What media player do you use for your music?

May 15, 2012 at 5:26 PM Post #19 of 21
Giving a bump since it's been just about 24 hours since my last post, want at least another opinion or two, though I believe I will go with the Superlux ones, but just in case anyone wants to chime in more I'd love to hear more.

May 15, 2012 at 7:41 PM Post #20 of 21
At that price range, I have not heard of anything better than the KSC75. Well below $30 (more like $16). It looks cheap, feels cheap, (well, it is cheap) but damn it sounds great. It's on-ear/supraaural rather than around-the-ear/circumaural if that matters to you. It's a clip-on, but if you really want a headband, you can get one of those Parts Express mini headphones, and use its headband. And even then it'll still be below your $30 limit.

May 15, 2012 at 8:44 PM Post #21 of 21
All great suggestions. I have the monoprice, superlux, ksc75, and the dj100 (tony Bennett). If you're staying around $30, dont mind open or portability, I second the superlux. Fantastic headphones for the price. The ksc75 are also pretty amazing at ~$15!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back