Help on amp to go with beyerdynamic t1 and chord qutest
Mar 6, 2019 at 2:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Lodwales81

Head-Fier
Hello all, just after a lite advise on a headphone amp. At the moment I have a beyerdynamic a2 amp feeding My t1 G2 600ohm headphones with a chord qutest in the chain. I. Finding a the sound to be very bright and was looking at possibly investing in a tube amp (darkvoice) to add a bit of warmth and just as an alternative listing option from my current amp. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated, I live in the UK so get hammered with import duties especially from America.

Mar 6, 2019 at 12:52 PM Post #2 of 4
Hello all, just after a lite advise on a headphone amp. At the moment I have a beyerdynamic a2 amp feeding My t1 G2 600ohm headphones with a chord qutest in the chain. I. Finding a the sound to be very bright and was looking at possibly investing in a tube amp (darkvoice) to add a bit of warmth and just as an alternative listing option from my current amp. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated, I live in the UK so get hammered with import duties especially from America.
There's an iFi Audio Pro iCAN going for £1215 on UK ebay at the moment...

Mar 9, 2019 at 5:33 PM Post #3 of 4
Have a look here, plenty to choose from, also within EU (= no import duties). The polish ones (Eufonika, Sinus, Felix, Fezz, White Bird) I find quite reasonably priced. A friend got Eufonika H3 for his T1 1gen, he seems happy with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back