HELP! New to this site and headphones!
Feb 20, 2014 at 3:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

pra5hant

Head-Fier
I'm plannning on buying headphones for everyday use, I'd prefer headphones with bass, a case, warranty and a detachable cable. I've had my eyes on the V-Moda Crossfade LP's as they have that all but reviews say they sound a little too bassy. I've also seen the Audio Technica ATH-M50's but they don't have what I want. Should I go for the V-Moda's or Audio Technica's? Thanks.

Feb 20, 2014 at 5:21 PM Post #7 of 21
Both Headphones have their pros and cons the Aureol Massive have more Bass but the Highs and Mids aren't really detailed also you feel with them better with the metall Teufel used for them, meanwhile the Aureol Real are more balanced and therefor good for every Musicgenre and they weight nearly the half (195g) (Massive: 400g). However keep in mind that ist's hard to compare them because the Massive is a closed Headphone and the Real are open. It depend in how you want to use them. If possible try to Test them both. ^^

Feb 20, 2014 at 5:41 PM Post #8 of 21
From the UK and there aren't many stores that have a wide range of headphones, least not where I'm from. Stores only have Sony's MDR series, overpriced and overrated beats... Bose is reaching the "overrated section" with their QC range. The Sony MDR-XB600's are the only ones I've tried and if I can get anything under £110 I'd be happy with the things I'd like. That's why I chose the Crossfade LP's, but still deciding on whether to buy them.

Feb 21, 2014 at 1:46 AM Post #9 of 21
You can test the V Moda for 60 days if you purchase them from the official site, so try them. Also i would recommend to buy them at the german Amazon side if you want really want to buy them because they are there cheaper. Another good opportunity is the M80 on the official side they cost 150$ (around 90£). ^^

Feb 21, 2014 at 3:15 AM Post #11 of 21
Not sure but what i know is that you have the possibility to register the M40 and some other Products to get a lifelong warranty. You can read it at their website under Support-> Warranty-> Lifetime Warranty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back