Help! new in-ear headphone suggestions in 100$ range
Dec 19, 2013 at 10:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

disaac

New Head-Fier
Hey everyone! I just ordered some Bose IE2s and I'm starting to wonder if I made the right choice... I still have time to cancel the order but I'm new to this and I'm not sure if I should and what I would get at around the same price range (around 100$)

Dec 20, 2013 at 12:00 AM Post #2 of 4
Hey everyone! I just ordered some Bose IE2s and I'm starting to wonder if I made the right choice... I still have time to cancel the order but I'm new to this and I'm not sure if I should and what I would get at around the same price range (around 100$)

while you can find better sounding-in-ears at that price & you'll find that there are a lotta bose haters here, I personally had the Bose IEM2 & I thought they were great.

The thing that stood out most for me was the comfort of the wing-tip design. Most comfortable in-ears I have ever tried & I've tried a bunch. my ears are weird =S However, it is probably true you can find sonically superior in-ears at that price.

Dec 20, 2013 at 12:04 AM Post #3 of 4
I guess now that I'm doing research I'm considering the etymotic hf5 and the se215s any thoughts? I listen to just about everything and bass isn't SUPER important for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back