Help needed
May 24, 2024 at 7:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Euph4life

New Head-Fier
Hi all, I need advice on what to do.
I currently use the Roksan Attessa streaming amp for my headphones and my speakers, but I’ve just bought a fiio k11( it arrives tomorrow) I also have an iPad Pro usbc , and tidal.
Could anyone tell me the best way of combining the Roksan with the fiio? What are my options? Are there different options to use the dacs in either device? Would it be better to leave out the Roksan and just connect to the iPad ?
I’ve attached pics of the rears of both devices.
If you could list my options and combos it would be a massive help, I need to order cables today if I need them. Cheers!
IMG_0117.png

IMG_0118.jpeg

Last edited:
May 24, 2024 at 7:46 AM Post #2 of 5
The Roksan doesn’t have a digital out and the K11 doesn’t have analog in, so you’d need an ADC between them if you want to use the K11 as a headphone amp and the Roksan as a streamer. Otherwise you’d need a headphone amp that you can connect to the RCA (preamp) output of the Roksan (or get a DAC/amp that has analog inputs).

May 24, 2024 at 7:58 AM Post #3 of 5
The Roksan doesn’t have a digital out and the K11 doesn’t have analog in, so you’d need an ADC between them if you want to use the K11 as a headphone amp and the Roksan as a streamer. Otherwise you’d need a headphone amp that you can connect to the RCA (preamp) output of the Roksan (or get a DAC/amp that has analog inputs).
What about usb a to usb c ? Or is the usb a only inputs?
What is an ADC?

May 24, 2024 at 8:08 AM Post #5 of 5
USB-A is input (should be in your manual).

ADC = analog to digital converter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back