Help needed!
Mar 26, 2013 at 6:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

xixi

New Head-Fier
Warm greetings to all the members on the forum.

Me and my peers are doing a school project on a brand of the headphones for business course, and we have to collect data from consumers. If you have spare time, we would like to invite you to take the our survey.

The link is follows:
part 1:[size=small]http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LNBD7HL[/size]
part 2: [size=12pt]https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1X3kFQWnH9hc-vTJlenB3fdvG5fuSLa8b7b2QiFLfcDg/viewform[/size]

Appreciate in advance.
Thank you and have a nice good day!

ps:Hope the thread does not offend any rules here.

Mar 26, 2013 at 6:35 PM Post #2 of 5
^^ Did you just take the brands listed on the Best Buy catalog and apply it to the survey? :p (I actually remember the order or brands on the best buy catalog, how depressing)
Because there are plenty of brands other than those. Not to mention headphone prices that actually extend beyond $300. The one in your avatar would be one. And dismissing those would leave out most of the target audience on H-F here.

Anyways, /endcriticisms. Good luck on your survey though!

Mar 26, 2013 at 6:35 PM Post #3 of 5
I think you need to fix the survey, I can only pick one brand of headphones.
I would also suggest having a price bracket for 300-500 and 500< as there are many people on this site who have spent thousands on one pair of headphones.

Mar 26, 2013 at 6:42 PM Post #4 of 5
Quote:
I think you need to fix the survey, I can only pick one brand of headphones.
I would also suggest having a price bracket for 300-500 and 500< as there are many people on this site who have spent thousands on one pair of headphones.

Thank you for the suggestion!
Quote:
^^ Did you just take the brands listed on the Best Buy catalog and apply it to the survey? :p (I actually remember the order or brands on the best buy catalog, how depressing)
Because there are plenty of brands other than those. Not to mention headphone prices that actually extend beyond $300. The one in your avatar would be one. And dismissing those would leave out most of the target audience on H-F here.

Anyways, /endcriticisms. Good luck on your survey though!

Thank you for your inputs, I alone was not involved in the design of the survey and i must admit that we have flaws. Will definitely consider your suggestion and put your suggestion and thoughts into it.

Mar 26, 2013 at 7:31 PM Post #5 of 5
Yeah I can only pick one. Also, how should people answer the purchasing frequency question if their buying habits are not regular? Like if they buy very few headphones over the course of a year, but then they get a ton of them when Black Friday comes around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back