Help needed Monster Miles Davis Tributes
Nov 7, 2011 at 11:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Alcuinite

New Head-Fier
Hi, I'm new here so please bear with me. Recently, I got a pair of monster miles davis tributes as a gift. It was bought from amazon. This was my first pair of high end earphones and I took really good care of them. However a few days later, the left housing of the phones came off while I was removing the ear tips to clean them. I have never come across an issue like this when I was using much cheaper earphones. I could put them back on but they seem rather loose. Can anyone advice me on what to do? Could I ask for a replacement? I live in Singapore b the way so I'm clueless as to how I could get one. And one last thing, I misplaced one of the ear tips provided with the phones. Would that void the warranty? I look forward to and appreciate any help provided. Thanks

Nov 8, 2011 at 12:05 AM Post #2 of 5
best bet - contact amazon, doubt if the local distributor would help (without profiting). let us know how it goes.

Nov 8, 2011 at 12:35 AM Post #4 of 5
That should absolutely be covered by Monster's lifetime warranty. I'd contact Amazon first though. Can you take a picture of the defect? I'm just curious.

Nov 8, 2011 at 1:23 AM Post #5 of 5
I'm not able to take a picture currently. Basically the casing came off revealing the wires inside. Can be placed back but feels loose, how do I go about requesting replacement? Do I have to replace my missing eartip?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back