Help! need impression on Nobunaga Labs Cables
Apr 5, 2021 at 11:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

KalvinK

Head-Fier
I am interested in an iem which is being sold as a bundle with the Nobunaga Labs Uetsuki. Sadly i do not really have a chance to try Nobunaga cables. Seeking help and impression from someone who can guarantee the build quality and sound of the Nobunaga cables.

Apr 5, 2021 at 12:12 PM Post #2 of 6
I have the Yuuzen and it is a very high quality cable with quite significant SQ improvements over the stock cable of my JVC FD02
The issues I had with the Yuuzen was that the copper corroded under the insulation and started to look ugly. The other gripe is that the braid is not very comfortable for over ear wearing. But build and sound are really good.

Apr 5, 2021 at 12:31 PM Post #3 of 6
I have the Yuuzen and it is a very high quality cable with quite significant SQ improvements over the stock cable of my JVC FD02
The issues I had with the Yuuzen was that the copper corroded under the insulation and started to look ugly. The other gripe is that the braid is not very comfortable for over ear wearing. But build and sound are really good.
The iem that I'm getting is intime so I'm pretty sure i won't be using it for over ear. The corroding copper part is hmmm

Apr 6, 2021 at 5:07 AM Post #6 of 6
I am using Nobunaga Labs SUPREME

Very clear sound and good build quality.

But no ear hook so could be not comfortable. Depends on your ears.

But never heard Uetsuki, so can't guarantee anything.
thanks for opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back