Help! Moving to Puerto Rico and selling everything!
Jun 27, 2021 at 2:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Blitzula

Headphoneus Supremus
Haven't posted here in years.

Selling my headphones to people in my complex, then moving to Puerto Rico right away.

See my last post for age of them, lol.

I have the original Abyss 1266, cord is a little frayed/twisted. No sound issues, original box, etc.

I also have 2 Sennheiser HD-598s. One has an issue with sound dropping in the left ear, the other is fine.

How much should I charge to move them asap? It's cash and carry or Paypal at my complex.

By the way, although I haven't been on for years. I still recommend Jude, Grado SR60, and Head-Fi to people all the time.

I hope the greeting is still, "Welcome to Head-FI, sorry about your wallet."

: )

Jun 28, 2021 at 9:30 AM Post #2 of 6
Haven't posted here in years.

Selling my headphones to people in my complex, then moving to Puerto Rico right away.

See my last post for age of them, lol.

I have the original Abyss 1266, cord is a little frayed/twisted. No sound issues, original box, etc.

I also have 2 Sennheiser HD-598s. One has an issue with sound dropping in the left ear, the other is fine.

How much should I charge to move them asap? It's cash and carry or Paypal at my complex.

By the way, although I haven't been on for years. I still recommend Jude, Grado SR60, and Head-Fi to people all the time.

I hope the greeting is still, "Welcome to Head-FI, sorry about your wallet."

: )
Nobody? Bueller...Bueller....Buelller?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back