Help modify CARDAS
Jul 29, 2008 at 5:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

MoAv

100+ Head-Fier
Hey guys
So here's the story, I have CARDAS cable for my HD595 from Soloz. I've just recently upgraded with the HD600 and would like to keep the cable for them.
Now where does one buy a quality connection to the 600 ?
And what's the best way do modify them ? any rules on that ? I think I can make the modification myself but it feels like there's more to it.

Jul 29, 2008 at 10:48 AM Post #3 of 4
Yea, I know it doesn't fit, where can I buy those cardas connectors ? I've tried to search on how to build one and then inflict it to my situation and didn't come up with any info. If there's anything you think I should be aware of with such a project please let me know.

Thanks

Jul 29, 2008 at 3:33 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by MoAv /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yea, I know it doesn't fit, where can I buy those cardas connectors ? I've tried to search on how to build one and then inflict it to my situation and didn't come up with any info. If there's anything you think I should be aware of with such a project please let me know.

Thanks

It was once sold on eBay but when I check again, can't find it
confused.gif
It as about 32$ or something like that. You can contact Alex @ APureSound to get one.
Anyway, it's HERE.

There's a thread about this connector in the DIY forum. I think it's more than helpful for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back